Locust Drone.

Very much enjoyed this one and doing almost everything in Blender.

No tracking required when your whole comp is within the 3D space. I did use After Effects for keying since I'm familiar with it rather than tackle chromakey inside Blender. I will attempt green screen in Blender at some point - but for this project the keying came at the end of the edit and I was too jaded to have a new learning curve!

Looking forward to putting out a second effort invoving a scene at Battersea Park* - which I always wanted, but the Lockdown nonsense meant we didn't get to the location. When all that crap is finally over with I'm going to add the scene.

*We shot at Battersea park - but used none of it! For reasons too long winded to explain here, I ended up including some shots from West Ham Park.